Standing in line at Wal-Mart. This is where the revolution will begin. Someone will get fed up with the mindlessness of all this and go ape-shit.
I've spent more time in line than i did shopping. Wtf?
I say we start letting the stupid people kill themselves off and we might be able to save our race.
Just a little irritated by all this. I would just leave except i need what I came for.
I got a new phone, a Samsung note ii. I fucking love it. It's huge. So much better.
I also started working seven days a week as I'm living alone again. And i have a puppy so I'm never home. I needed a computer i could take with me.
I've written all of this after checking fb, and Instagram. Seven lanes open at five pm. Stupidity.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Frustration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment