Thursday, February 7, 2013

Late night reflections

I feel blessed in so many ways.
While I'm not an old man nor young, I have accomplished much in my short span.
I've known the love of not one, but two beautiful women. I've known trials and tribulations of raising a child. I've made a fortune and lost it. I've run my own business and while that did fail, I looked failure in the eye and learned lessons from it.
I've started five different careers, and earned a degree with two certificates of proficiency in culinary arts.
I married my best friend and fell in love with another. I've known the darker side of life with the scars to show.
I've been to mountain tops, and sea-shores, all in the same day.
I've traveled to six different countries, with three trips to canada. I've been to niagara falls twice. I've traveled through 25 states.
I've done quite a bit in 32 years on this earth. Who knows what the next 28 will bring?
But when it's all said and done I will be the most interesting man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment